Monday, November 16, 2009

What kind of flowers should I buy her?

I've never really bought flowers before (only your standard red roses to a couple non-serious girlfriends) but now I need to do some for real.....





I just moved to a new city and needed to have an eye exam. I randomly made an appointment and went in. My eye doctor was a knockout to say the least. The most beutiful smile I've ever seen. Apparently I had some kind of infection in my eye and over the course of the past 6 weeks I went in for more than a dozen "check ups" to treat my eye infection as well as get new contacts and glasses. I think the whole eye infection thing was just an excuse to get me to keep coming back in. I think she likes me as well. So I want to send her some flowers thanking her for taking such good care of me and my eyes and doing it all practically for free. So before I ask her out I wanted to send some flowers to her office.





ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

What kind of flowers should I buy her?
Any unexpected flowers will make a girls heart melt. ;-) As long as she's not allergic to them.


Sounds like you have know way of knowing.


Go for something that looks different, so that when people walk into her office they'll ask who got her those! She'll be talking about you all day!
Reply:Stargazer lilies or gerber daisies. Those are my personal favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment