Monday, November 16, 2009

What camera to buy if you are an amateur and going to take pics of nature (flowers, landscape, etc)?

Hi, everyone!





I am looking for a good camera suitable for taking pics of nature.





Qualities I am looking for:


-high resolution when zooming in


-digital and/or a view finder


-a stabilizer would be great, but not necessary





I am an amateur, so I don't plan on taking something super extraordinary, so no super high resolution is required. I also don't plan on spending too much, 100 pounds is at it's maximum.





Thank you, everyone!

What camera to buy if you are an amateur and going to take pics of nature (flowers, landscape, etc)?
Hi!


Go to http://www.MyProductAdvisor.com. There's no advertising, they ask easy and optional questions, and you get recommendations on the best camera that fits your needs. I think the site is great -- it provides you with a good overview of "your" cameras and also enables you to compare several cameras. Good luck!
Reply:I would recommend Canon A720 IS





- 8 megapixels


- 6x zoom


- image stabilization


- macro mode (for taking close up)


No comments:

Post a Comment